Monday, May 6, 2013

Was it a good idea to bring Dad... ;)

So rethinking if I really should have brought my dad on this trip! On our really long 12 hour flight he gave us a really good scare! I was asleep when I hear my mom saying my dads name pretty loud followed by I need help! I jump up to see my dad not responding, wont wake up and dripping in sweat! We try shaking him calling his name nothing. What else can you do on a airplane then start yelling for help. I started yelling if there was a Doctor or a nurse, we need help. Finally it seemed after a while we got a pharmacist and a doctor. They came over and didn't really know what to do either! So the pharmacist says we should lay him down and raise his feet. At that time they also got some oxygen for him as well. This seems to work and he was able to finally come around. That definitely was something I don't ever want to relive. I am grateful that my parents are here with me, but really don't want anything to happen to them while on the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment